I realize I haven’t really written about my dreams yet. Sure, I’ve been recording my progress with game development (more on that soon) but I haven’t done anything towards developing my storytelling skills. A part of me is still afraid to write, or at least to write stories. But, hell, if this is the kind of thing I want to be good at I got to start doing it. Real courage comes from doing what you’re afraid of right?
Choosing a dream to write about won’t be a problem, I’m onto my third dream diary so there’s plenty of weird stories to choose from. Some dreams that come to mind include:
- My first lucid experience (my cousin feels bad about this dream because <SPOILER ALERT> he tries to punch me in the crutch a couple of times)
- My matrix-style fight with my, at the time, social studies teacher
- A strange goth woman who tele-flings me into the “monkey zone” of a city
- The Buddhist monk & a giant cartoon hovering black ram
- The colour coded knights who ride a giant flying whale (I guess I’ve been listening to too much Gojira)
Okay, probably not the kind of stories I want to be known for but its something to start with. I dream about some weird crap. 😯